2. WHO WE ARE
3. YOUR EU RIGHTS
If you are in the EU, you have the right to access, update, correct or delete your Personal Data that we store on our systems. You also have the right to obtain from us your Personal Data (excluding data we obtained from other sources) and transmit those data to another data controller. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact our DPO at email@example.com
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide and improve the Services, we collect the following user information, including Personal Data:
4.1. Information provided by you
You may give us information and your Personal Data, when you use our Service, by filling in forms (such as the sign-up or sign-in form), when you enter into any of our promotions or surveys, when you correspond with us by e-mail and when you use “Report a mistake” form in our Service.
The information you give us may include:
- User image. While using our service, you understand and agree that we must upload your image to our server for processing and returning retouched image to you for the purposes of providing such service to you. We also can receive the EXIF data about your images. All customer images (original and retouched) are saved reliably in our Services. If Customer deletes our Services, the image that Customer sends to us and completed retouched image are deleted automatically after 30 days.
- Signature to identify Client on the Service (Client id).
- Mandatory information is required to Sign up on our Service, including your name and email address.
- Country of your location.
- Mobile device model.
- The time when the Order was sent and received by Customer.
- The reason for the rejection in case the Order was rejected.
- The number of Credits that Customer paid for retouch (in-app purchase currency).
- The list of services that Customer chooses in the Order.
- Rate of designer work provided by the Customer.
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem to our Support Team, such as the subject of your request for support.
4.2. Information related to user Face (Face Recognition)
To provide some functionalities of the Services, we use face recognition technology to recognize faces of people in the image. We may detect and use facial marks to provide facial manipulation features for each person in the image. To recognize faces we use the Apple CIDetector class and Android public class FaceDetector.This recognition process is carried out on the user’s device.
Information related to the user's face cannot be used to identify a specific person, and cannot be shared with any third parties.
4.3. Information we collect automatically:
- Cookie Information: In operating the Service, we may also use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Service gives to your browser when you access the Service. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Service and help us analyze it usage more accurately. It doesn't collect Personal Data about you.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Service. We automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, advertising identifier, download errors and other such information.
- If you sign up via social media authentication methods, we will access certain Personal Data (e.g. first name, surname, picture, email, etc.) in your social media account pursuant to the applicable terms and conditions of these social media App.
5. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect:
- to execute the order and provide retouching service;
- to provide you with the information and services that you requested from us;
- to give you access to our support services. By providing your email address you consent to our using the email address to answer your question or resolve your problem;
- to notify you about changes in our Service;
- to purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems;
- to improve the Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Service safe and secure;
- to ensure compliance with (i) applicable laws, (ii) our Terms and Conditions, and (iii) our Privacy Notice. Certain breaches that we regard as inappropriate may lead to the suspension of your Account profile.
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
6. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your Personal Data to others and will not share it with others except as provided herein.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Information we collect is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
When you use our Service, some of your Personal Data is shared with our Support team.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- enforce our rights, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Service;
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Service, our Customers or others.
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them and us understand the usage of the Service
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect your privacy and collect only the data we need to make your experience better. We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free and while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
9. INTEGRATING THIRD PARTY SERVICES WITHIN THE SERVICE
You may have the opportunity to access or interact with our Service through Third Party Sites that offer social networking opportunities and products. If you click on a link to a Third Party Site or product when using our Service, you will leave our Service and go to the Third Party Site or product you selected. If you choose to provide your information directly to Third Party Sites and products, your information will be governed by the policies of those Third Party Sites and products and we shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party website or service.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- via REPORT A MISTAKE form on our Service.